I am a senior CS student at University of Science, Vietnam National University HCM, enthusiastically pursuing the career as an MLOps Engineer.
My main workstation is a ThinkPad T14 (Ryzen) running Fedora 37. In the past i used arch btw, as suggested by my friend Ashpex, who dragged me into this Linux lore.
Watching anime and playing the guitar are what I often do when I'm not busy with tons of deadlines from my uni. I'm quite into 2.5D musical franchises, such as Love Live!, iDOLM@STER, BanG Dream!, etc. They are something very unique to the Japanese pop culture, in which my favourite character/seiyuu pair is Shibuya Kanon/Date Sayuri from Love Live!.
- Participate in data enrichment from social networking sources for the corporation's user data platform.
- Build pipelines to collect, clean, and ingest social networking data from various sources to the data lake.
- Build and maintain internal tools (chatbots, dashboards, etc.) to assist colleagues in managing their daily work more effectively.
- Develop Arduino firmware in C++
- Help first year club members get familiar with C/C++ concepts
- Prepare documents and/or make presentation for the "Introduction to Programming I & II" final exam preparation seminars (for CS and E/TEL students).
- Top 1 GPA of Class 2019, Regular Program (2021 - 2022)
- Data Structure and Algorithms
- Introduction to OOP
- Computer Networking
- Programming for Data Science
- Introduction to AI
- Introduction to Big Data
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Data Visualization
- Computational Statistics
- Applications of Big Data
- Deep Learning for Data Science
Python, TypeScript, Bash, C++
Hadoop, Spark, Airflow, Pandas, Statsmodel, ...
Scikit-learn, Keras, Pytorch, Fairseq
Flask, Django, Express.js
MongoDB, Cassandra, PosthreSQL
Tableau, Plotly.js, Seaborn, Matplotlib
- Utilizing BERT embedding in multi-lingual machine translation (2023, WIP)
Please click here if you were not redirected